Friday, June 03, 2011

Killing in Flames

Been looking forward to Michael Winterbottom's The Killer Inside Me (2010) for quite some time. Glad my library had it on the shelf. I like Casey Affleck even tho he seems to approach his characters the same way. I appreciate his raspy delivery. Good watch with some gasping brutality. 7 / 10

Also my excellent library the blu-ray of The Girl Who Played with Fire (2009), another film I've been overdue on since watching the first installment. Heard this and Hornet's Nest weren't as good as the first film but I still found this film really enjoyable. It lacks the suspense from Dragon Tattoo but still a solid flick. Might be appreciated more if not compared to the first film. Noomi Rapace is great. 7 / 10

  • June New: 7
  • June Re-watch: 0
  • June '11 MTD: 7
  • June '10 MTD: 64
  • 2011 YTD: 323

No comments: