Sunday, January 23, 2005

another fan emails me today:

From: antonio augusto cesar junior
Subject: Fantastic Musicians and Band

Good morning, Friends from Loudness Band, my name is
Antonio Augusto Cesar Junior, I live in Brazil, in the
middle of a jungle, the Amazon Forest, at State of
Pará, so if you take a look at the map, at north of
Brazil, Belém is the capital. So I´m sorry by bothering
you, but I love your sounds, the way you play your
musics, all the instruments very well played, that´s
because I love your musics very much, mainly
Progressive Rock, Pop Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal,
Punk, everything that means rock. Please, if you can do
me a favor, so this is important to me, you could send
to me a PROMO CD from your musics, the way you play
your songs is really fantastic, please, if you can do
this to me, so if you give me the permission to play
your songs in a FM Station here in my city, ok, if you
don´t give me the right to do it, believe me I won´t
play. I don´t lend my cd´s to anybody I keep them at
my bedroom, only to me hear them. I´m 41 years old, but
I love music,this is very important to me. I really
thank you if you can do this dream to become true, if
don´t, is a great pleasure to write an e-mail to a
great band. Thanks again and God blesses you in your
musician life. My address is Rua São Francisco 833.
Bairro Batista Campos, CEP 66023530. Belém Pará Brazil.

No comments: