Sunday, January 03, 2010

My Best of 2009

Of the 95 films I saw in 2009 (that were released in 2009), here is my top ten:

1. Star Trek
2. Anvil! The Story of Anvil!
3. Moon
4. Inglourious Basterds
5. District 9
6. (500) Days of Summer
7. Trick 'r Treat
8. Up
9. Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
10. Avatar

No real surprises here but sorry I've limited to ten because a few I definitely wanted to place in that top ten such as Orphan, Fantastic Mr. Fox, and others. Guess I went with the films that touched me the most although I wonder about Up... also, since I tend to only go out of my way to watch films I wanna see there are only a few stinkers in my total viewed list, lots of middle of road flicks, and some I wish were included such as World's Greatest Dad and Knowing, which were both batshit insane for different reasons.

1 comment:

Adam Dorfman said...

pushing buttons:

1. Star Trek 7/10
2. Anvil! The Story of Anvil! 9/10
3. Moon - Need to see
4. Inglourious Basterds 8/10
5. District 9 - 7/10
6. (500) Days of Summer - Need to see
7. Trick 'r Treat - Don't care if I see
8. Up - 8/10
9. Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans - Need to see
10. Avatar - 9/10