Monday, February 28, 2011

Unstoppable

Runaway Train (1985) is expired on NWI so I wanted to squeeze it in, and while not great this is a very watchable flick with Eric Roberts and Jon Voight in a prison break flick that turns into a runaway train flick. 6.5/10

Catching up on my never seen Star Trek viewing I finally watched the Bill Shatner helmed Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989), which is my last non-seen ST feature film. Crazy that from Undiscovered Country on, I've seen every one in the theater yet had never seen III, IV & V (until recently). 6.7/10

The Joe Eckardt directed Danny Trejo documentary Champion (2005) is also expiring from NWI tomorrow so it slid in under the wire. Solid doc and backstory on the man with a checkered past. Pretty cool watch. 7/10

  • February New: 62
  • February Re-watch: 8
  • February '11 Total: 70
  • February '10 Total: 61
  • 2011 TOTAL: 161

No comments: