Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Synthesized Gun

Another long desired DVD set arrived this week: The Andy Sidaris Girls Guns & G-Strings collection (highly recommended for fans of Sidaris and/or crappy movies). Guns (1990) is one that I had missed before the original DVDs went out of print so I queued this one first. It's about the same as the others with our same heros and silly villains. 6 / 10

Scared to Death (1981) was the Horror Movie Night selection this week and the introduction of the Syngenor! I couldn't get my hands on a copy of this so I found it streaming online on some weird website. Not the best PQ but it was fine to follow the creation and terror of this Synthesized Genetic Organism! Check out @zombiefreak's write-up about Scared to Death as he chronicles Horror Movie Night. 6.5 / 10


  • April New: 15
  • April Re-watch: 4
  • April '11 Total: 19
  • April '10 Total: 68
  • 2011 Total: 248

No comments: