Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baiting Men


Admittedly I'm a Nic Cage apologist (as if he needs it)... so I knew I'd venture out to see The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010). Early reviews were good and fortunately the film delivers. Fun big screen flick altho I'm tired of Jay Baruchel. Cage & Alfred Molina know how to command the scene & chew it up quite well. Always great to see the beautiful Monica Bellucci. #amirite 7/10

Picked up Brokeback Mountain (2005) from my library and it's been a fairly enormous blindspot. Incredible performances by all actors. Intense film. RIP Heath Ledger. 7.75/10


Another film on the Hammer Noir Collection was Man Bait (1952), which despite having the gorgeous Marguerite Chapman as the blackmailing beauty isn't nearly as strong as it could've been. But not a bad watch. 6.25/10
  • July New: 33
  • July Re-watch: 8
  • July Total: 41
  • 2010 TOTAL: 428

No comments: