Sunday, July 11, 2010

Melancholy Time Machine

Picked up The Time Traveler's Wife (2009) from the quick picks shelf and based on the trailer, really wanted to see this. Like Eric Bana a lot and growing fond of Rachel McAdams. This movie, however, is fucking depressing! Knew it would bring some sadness but really that's the whole damn film. That isn't to say it's bad it's just depressing and typically I'd rather not view such material.


In catching up with other sequels to classics that I haven't seen, I bumped Halloween 4 - The Return of Michael Myers (1988) up in my Netflix queue. I like the return of Dr. Loomis but this is somewhat unmemorable. Yeah, Michael didn't die and returns to wreak havoc again. Blah blah.
  • July New: 17
  • July Re-watch: 6
  • July Total: 23
  • 2010 TOTAL: 410

No comments: