Monday, May 09, 2011

Murder, Yes.

Another smaller project I committed to starting was watching all my unseen films on Carolee's (@leiabox) awesome ABC's of her favorite documentary films. There are 26 listed, natch, and I had only seen 8 of them. The Yes Men (2003) I plopped in and enjoyed it immensely. Kinda insane these guys were able to pull off what they did but good on 'em. 7 / 10

Back to my primary blindspot project of Flickchart Top 500 unseen, I spun Dial M for Murder (1954) - ranked 368 overall. This is also another Hitchcock I haven't seen so it also works toward my Hitchcock project that I haven't officially started. Really, really like this film. More than I expected. The suspense is palpable. 8.5 / 10

  • May New: 11
  • May Re-watch: 2
  • May '11 Total: 13
  • May '10 Total: 68
  • 2011 Total: 281

No comments: