Monday, April 26, 2010

Deliver Me Unto Evil

April Re-Watch Film: Deliverance (1972). Picked up the blu-ray from my library as I've been wanting to revisit for some time now. The opening Dueling Banjo sequence w/Ronny Cox will remain one of the greatest classic moments in film. Sadly the BD print isn't so great (again, typical of 70s films).

From Netflix I received Jekyll + Hyde (2006). As you easily guessed it's a modern retelling of Robert Louis Stevenson's novel. But unfortunately not a very good retelling. Actually it's just annoying. If there's a saving grace (not really) it's watching Bree Turner twist and turn onscreen. Man, do I love that girl. She's like a younger Alicia Coppola, whom I also adore. Anyhoo, this movie stinks.
  • April New: 35
  • April Re-watch: 26
  • April Total: 61
  • 2010 TOTAL: 248

No comments: