Friday, September 10, 2010

Resident Evil: Gone Baby


After a long day at the office I stopped by Showplace 14 on the home to catch Paul W.S. Anderson's latest in the RE franchise, Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010). Sadly this doesn't live up to the fun in the previous 3 films. I think PWSA needs to turn the reigns over to some new blood. Didn't bother with the 3-D version, natch, but Milla Jovovich didn't look all that great as she usually does. This flick only had me wanting to re-watch the other installments. Boo! 5.75/10

Anticipating Ben Affleck's upcoming The Town I wanted to check his Gone Baby Gone (2007). Damn fine film! Sadly the DVD I got from my library was scratched to all hell so I couldn't watch the end. Hafta get it from Netflix. Boo x2! 8/10


Also from my library I picked up Black Angel (1946), a good film noir about a wife trying save her husband in wrongfully accused of murder with the help of the victim's ex-husband. I actually watched this twice but only tallying once, natch. 7/10
  • September New: 15
  • September Re-watch: 0
  • September Total: 15
  • 2010 TOTAL: 522

No comments: