Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Space Shark Rally


During my flight back to Chicago I watched a couple of films I readied for my macbook. The first flick was Bruno Mattei's spectacularly awful Cruel Jaws (1995). But this is one where bad is mostly good. The acting, the dialogue, the shot framing, all of it is just laughably horrendous. Sadly it really peters out in the third act otherwise this would be another classic.

The second film was Robert Dyke's Moontrap (1989) featuring Bruce Campbell and Walter Koenig (Chekov!) fighting some alien robots. Not a good film but damn fun film. My favorite line by The Chin, "We don't take no shit from a machine!" If nothing else, both of these made my long flight home much more endurable.

After arriving home I decided to unwind with Charles Bail's The Gumball Rally (1976). I sorta like these road trip rally flicks and got a bonus with Gary Busey in this one. Not great but damn watchable.
  • September New: 8
  • September Re-watch: 0
  • September Total: 8
  • 2010 TOTAL: 515*
* just noticed that my total number is off 4 films compared to my WhatIWatch.net tally. Now current.

No comments: