Monday, September 20, 2010

Subjectively Not Good

Picked up The Objective (2008) from my library quick picks shelf because it read like an interesting ghost/monster movie set in Afghanistan during the recent occupation. It's mostly a convoluted Bermuda Triangle story with really no payoff. Not terrible but hardly worth the watch. 5.75/10

On NWI I finished Tarzan and the Green Goddess (1938) and even with the grain intact I was hoping for an overall better film. Definitely not one of the better Tarzan flicks. 5/10

And lastly from NWI I sat through Charles Kaufman's Mother's Day (1980) since I anticipate seeing the remake at Fantastic Fest in 3 days. Kinda silly and occasionally gruesome but overall not the best of sleaze horror films. 6/10
  • September New: 40
  • September Re-watch: 0
  • September Total: 40
  • 2010 TOTAL: 547
(20 days in and still haven't re-watched any films!)

No comments: