Monday, March 28, 2011

Soul Punch

From my library, I picked up Wes Craven's My Soul to Take (2010) because I wasn't about to give up a Netflix slot for a film that's been so critically panned as this one. Something about a curse on seven kids born on the same day and an evil spirit that returns to murder them. And there's a condor. Not a good film. Sorry, Wes. 4.5/10

Wasn't able to swing I Saw The Devil at the Music Box (timing and logistics) so I went over to Muvico to at least take in Sucker Punch (2011), since I fell asleep last night after returning from HorrorHound Weekend. Ah, Sucker Punch, you had me at steam-powered, clockwork Nazi. That stone samurai (Daimajin?) wielding the GAU-19 was a sweet appetizer. I really don't care what the critics have said (they hate this movie), I kinda really love this movie. Hopefully it's still at Muvico after I get back from San Jose because I already want to see it again. Thank you, Zack Snyder! 7.5/10

  • March New: 59
  • March Re-watch: 7
  • March '11 Total: 66
  • March '10 Total: 75
  • 2011 TOTAL: 227

No comments: