Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Witchy Women

On a plane out to San Jose, my in-flight film was Nigel Cole's Made in Dagenham (2010) of which I knew nothing about. But quickly learned that Sally Hawkins was the primary star. It's about factory women in England that unionize. Better than average watch esp. for a plane movie. 7/10

Last film I will have watched in March was I Married a Witch (1942), a flick I wanted to see at the Portage Theater for the Northwest Chicago Film Society screening. It's unavailable in any format so a digital file had to do. This is a splendid little supernatural comedy. Would make for a fun film during your Halloween marathon. Veronica Lake is dreamy. 7.3/10

  • March New: 61
  • March Re-watch: 7
  • March '11 Total: 68
  • March '10 Total: 75
  • 2011 TOTAL: 229

No comments: