Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boogie Woogie Babes

Blood from the Mummy's Tomb (1971) was another TCM Hammer Horror hold-over from Friday night. Features a hot Egyptian Queen (Valerie Leon) extremely well-preserved in which her spirit inhabits yet another hottie (Valerie Leon). Not a great film but plenty of eye candy. #amiright 6.2/10

The Boogens (1981) was featured on TCM Underground. Kind of excited to catch this one but really needs more boogens. Creature designs are not bad for what we see of them. I also like the snowy setting. Reminds me of another horror flick I saw on TV years ago that scared the crap outta me and still haven't tracked it down. 6.3/10
  • October New: 50
  • October Re-watch: 11
  • October Total: 61
  • 2010 TOTAL: 645

2 comments:

Damon said...

Any hints on the other movie you speak of. You have me curious.

sleestakk said...

Found it!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076731/

Duh.