Monday, October 04, 2010

Stole My Thunder

Headed out to Richmond today for the VA-1 conference but damn it all if I could sleep last night. Think my entire schedule is all kinds of fucked up from Fantastic Fest. Ended up watching Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010) some time this morning before I caught my 7am flight to Richmond. Ugh. Maybe it was my condition but I didn't dislike this film as I thought I would (based on the lousy word of mouth). Kinda wish I had seen it on the big screen. Yes, I would watch it again. Really like Alexandra Daddario (as Annabeth - see poster image). Still not crazy about Chris Columbus and his directing, lots of weird/stupid edits too. 6.7/10
  • October New: 8
  • October Re-watch: 1
  • October Total: 9
  • 2010 TOTAL: 593

No comments: