Saturday, August 07, 2010

Passing the Goods


Made the mistake of firing this up w/my stepmom in the room but viewed The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard (2009) anyways. Fortunately (actually unfortunately) this isn't a great film. Good at best as a Used Cars wannabe. Piven does his best Piven and the supporting cast is good but not much to tell mom about. Good thing my stepmom fell asleep.

Went downstairs and watched Passengers (2008), which is more interesting for the casting of Anne Hathaway and Patrick Wilson than its muddled mystery/thriller plot. I'm slightly obsessed with Hathaway which is why I grabbed it off the quick picks shelf at my library but this really isn't much of a good film. Something about a airline crash that maybe never happened. At least David Morse shows up.
  • August New: 13
  • August Re-watch: 0
  • August Total: 13
  • 2010 TOTAL: 454

No comments: