Friday, November 27, 2009

Dammit, man! I'm a doctor, not a physicist!

Came home back from the 'rents & my hometown anxious to spin the blu-ray of Star Trek, which I picked up while black friday shopping at 4AM. Seems that so many twitter film folks I follow have been watching the hell outta the blu and I understand why. Movie is beautiful and so damn good. LOL a lot (in a good way). So enjoyable and nearly as perfect as it gets for a big film. Already looking forward to commentary & extra features. Happy that Clifton Collins Jr had plenty of screen time.

Instant Netflix is ideal for watching shitty films like Pervert, not worth the rental but perfectly suitable for watching on the fly and bailing if you so desire. I didn't bail on this b/c it's a somewhat watchable c-grade horror flick about a killer clayanimation penis. 'nuff said.

No comments: