Friday, November 06, 2009

Two of Three I've Seen

Another Hammer flick I had seen but forget was Kiss of the Vampire which leads me to believe that I may have borrowed this set from the library. Not bad but not terribly good either. Some attractive Hammer ladies but overall kind of a bore.

Off the quick pick shelf was How to Lose Friends & Alienate People, which I had been wanting to see in hopes that Simon Pegg would redeem himself from that sorry Run Fatboy Run film. And, indeed this is a better movie. Not great but good enough. didn't realize Megan Fox was a supporting actress! Wish Gillian Anderson didn't take this role (she looks terrible). Satisfying watch.

Finishing the evening with Justice League - Paradise Lost. Didn't realize I had seen this disc before until the second story w/Superman & J'onn J'onzz. It's okay.

No comments: