Friday, May 28, 2010

Blondes Have More Fun

After a day at the office, I hit up Showplace 12 for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010) on the way home. Expectations suitably low, it was exactly as expected. A whole lotta meh. Too corny to appreciate. Not terrible but nothing to see here.

My late night viewing included Galaxy Quest (1999), a film that continually shows up in my Flickchart ratings and prompted me to watch again. Man, what a fun film and probably my favorite of Tim Allen's. Great cast (Sam Rockwell, I love you). Too much fun.


Then on NWI, Frank Tashlin's The Girl Can't Help It (1956) featuring the voluptuous Jayne Mansfield. Another enjoyable watch. So amusing to see how Mansfield was portrayed as the bombshell she was... seriously hard to take your eyes off her throughout.
  • May New: 50
  • May Re-watch: 9
  • May Total: 59
  • 2010 TOTAL: 314

No comments: