Monday, May 17, 2010

Will It Die For Today?

Since I cleaned up more of my Netflix account by pushing "common" titles to my library hold list, I had a lot of these arrive forcing me to watch 'em including Religulous (2008). Think I was more interested in this Bill Maher documentary around the time it was released that I am now but still a decent watch albeit a little long and with little consequence.

Another forced library watch was The Spectacular Spider-Man: Attack of the Lizard (2009), a feature film based on the most recent Spectacular Spider-Man animated series. Animation is okay but, man, the "modern" teenager dialogue is terrible. I don't ever need to hear "brah" in anything I watch.

Finally got to view the much discussed B-horror flick, Lew Lehman's The Pit (1981). Yet another recommendation from @BTSjunkie & @bobfreelander. Holy shit this is a doosey of a craptacular awesome film! Definite movie night material here and yet no words to describe it. Epilogue is perfect. Must see again w/a group! Ideal film for my 300th of the year!
  • May New: 39
  • May Re-watch: 6
  • May Total: 45
  • 2010 TOTAL: 300

No comments: