Friday, May 21, 2010

Terror in the Aisles 4


Tonight was the Terror in the Aisles 4 event over at Portage Theatre hosting by the other Chicago Horror faction. Because I had to be in the office that day and still had to prepare for my trip tomorrow to San Jose I only made it over for the Midwest premiere of [Rec] 2 (2009). Missed out on Romero's NOTLD and Fulci's Zombie (which I really, really wanted to see on the big screen). But [Rec] 2 is what I wanted to see the most and it played well to the packed house. I don't think it's as strong as the first film but still a worthy sequel. Great to see it theatrically! Wish I could've stuck around for the final film (Zombie) but really had to get back to pack. Glad pAT made it out.
  • May New: 45
  • May Re-watch: 7
  • May Total: 52
  • 2010 TOTAL: 307

No comments: