Saturday, May 15, 2010

Future War


Went back to my hometown to help my parents prepare for their garage sale (and drag some of my junk out of storage for it). Took a couple a library holds with me to keep me company. First up was the Nicolas Cage thriller Next (2007), which I didn't even know existed until recently. Here he's a Vegas magician that can see the future... only 2 minutes ahead. Yes, it's that kind of film. Julianne Moore and Jessica Biel (still hot) also star in this kinda okay thriller.

The other film was another recent release I hadn't seen, John Cusack's War, Inc. (2008). Fairly interesting and satirical take on the arms trade that's mostly a fun ride even with its over the top finale. Was surprised by Hilary Duff's performance (didn't recognize her at first) and Marisa Tomei is dreamy sexy as ever.
  • May New: 36
  • May Re-watch: 5
  • May Total: 41
  • 2010 TOTAL: 296

No comments: