Thursday, May 13, 2010

Saving the Galaxy

Quick Picks shelf at my library had the Terminator Salvation (Director's Cut) (2009) blu-ray sitting there so I picked up curious about the so-called McG cut in addition to just wanting to view it again (saw it theatrically but was deadly tired). Feelings the same; it's still a whole lot of meh & full of inconsistencies despite Moon Bloodgood's nude scene (but she is crazy gorgeous). I don't hate this film and would probably watch it again someday.

How is it that Galaxina (1980) rec'd a HD-DVD release yet no BD treatment yet? Anyways, thanks to IFC I DVR'd this hunk of skunk film featuring the late Playmate Dorothy Stratten. It's every bit of cheese that you can imagine. But it's got charm. And isn't that poster just supreme? (it's my iPhone wallpaper too)
  • May New: 31
  • May Re-watch: 5
  • May Total: 36
  • 2010 TOTAL: 291

No comments: